Welcome!

Seeing that you've reached my profile, I guess you'd like to know a little about me.
Well, in a nutshell, I'm Ahmad, 31 years old, originally from KSA, And now living in Dubai.
Some of the names I’ve worked with fully/partially : SCTH, Saudi Gravity, Lionbridge, Cleartrip, Huawei Technologies. 
My General occupations & responsibilities about : Public Relations, Marketing, Brand Management, Online Business Automation, Business Development, Partnerships, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Inbound & Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Mobile Applications, Search Engine Marketing SEM, Search Engine Optimisation SEO, Social Media Marketing SMM, Lead Generation…

GCC Countries ( Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman ) is a fabulous markets to be in and can delivered tremendous growth for any organisation, I helped many companies to understand the local consumers behaviour, Therefore generating the maximum ROI in short & long-term.

Drop me a line or Connect with me.